Quality control to ensure compliance
We maintain product integrity, quality and consistency at all times, and we make our customers benefit from our thorough and regular pharmaceutical-grade quality control.
The process is conducted using quality control standards and procedures that meet regulatory requirements and good manufacturing practices (GMPs):
- Receipt, analysis and release of all inputs.
- Rigorous selection and microbiological and/or chemical control of raw materials.
- Analysis of manufactured bulk products based on parameters such as density, viscosity, odour and colour.
- Periodic quality control during packaging operations, including the quality of packaging components, fill levels and batch numbers and/or expiry dates.
- Microbiological and/or chemical control of finished products.
- Release of the final product.